CartoMobile 1.4.3 has been released as primarily a bug fix release.
- Support for receiving configuration packages via email or web download For more information see Downloading and Emailing CartoMobile Configurations [CARTOMOBILE-315]
- Increased drawing accuracy of polygon and line data on 32-bit devices
- Fixed bug which could cause spurious warnings when saving changed attributes for Polygon and Line Features [CARTOMOBILE-318]
- Fixed bug in Polygon creation that resulted in final points not being added to close the perimeter [CARTOMOBILE-317]
- Fixed problem where first layer might not be deselectable on iPhone
- Fixed problem where user-added point markers whose names contained spaces could be selected, but would not show up
- Fixed bug which could cause crash when a delete operation failed
- Fixed bug which could cause periodic crashes when working with large numbers of lines and polygons [CARTOMOBILE-319]
- Fixed bug which would crash when running on iOS 5.1.1 (1st generation iPad)
Please consider leaving us a rating and review on the AppStore. Thank you!